Much has changed since I hung up the keyboard back in 2013:
– Everyone has become has become mindlessly mindful.
– The world speaks fluent emoji.
– Jeans are baggy again. (To the joy of gluttons and dismay of men from Essex).
– Prince, Bowie & Ali have left us. So has Jimmy Savile – so, every ️ .
– Jamie Oliver’s bogus love child Joe Wicks is a real thing:
The world of food, chefs and restaurants in London is as vibrant as ever. We are incredibly privileged to live here. A Lot of Chop is your guide to the latest trends, restaurants & best chefs, delivered with ironic, irreverent panache.
I hope you enjoy.
New for 2016: